website counter

Monday, November 2, 2009

Kids say the darndest things...




Here is one of my favorite photos of my son, he posed unprompted to look like a prairie dog he had seen for the first time. The real prairie dog is also shown here.


We were at a Halloween party for kids on Saturday when my 4 year old son pointed out one of his classmates, I told him that his friend's dad was a doctor, he replied with the following: "Did you know Michael Jackson died, because his doctor gave him drugs." So am I to believe that he thinks the doctor will give him bad drugs?

Another line of Kale's this week came from school. They had a visit from the police officer and I asked how it went, he replied with, "They can't arrest kids because their hands are too small for the cuffs." Often times we tell him to behave or that the police may arrest him, oops, maybe we should be more truthful.

No comments:

Post a Comment