website counter

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Facebook

Here is a link to my Facebook page:


I find facebook amusing and slightly helpful, nothing more nothing less.  It is the "rubbernecking" of our day.  We talked about this yesterday at our history conference.  Facebook is a huge gossip column with photos.  To some people that is great.  But to me it is quite uninteresting.  I don't really care if you are having a bad day, or if you are so happy to see your hubby, or if your dog pooped on your carpet, or if you got lit up last night.  I like the more private email versions of contact.  Call meold fashioned!  Who would have thought that email was old fashioned?  I did have students tell me last year that email was obselete, maybe they are right.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment