website counter

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boston

Darci and I are signed up to go to Boston! I can't wait. Darci will running in the 113th running of the Boston Marathon on April 19th. We will be there from the 16-20th. I have been to Boston once already, but there is so much to do there that it will be great. I love traveling. Something about seeing new things and different lifestyles that is very interesting. My only dilemma is what to see there? We really only have two days of sight seeing. I have narrowed my list to the following:
Salem Witchcraft Trials
Fenway Park
Little Italy
Plymoth Colony
Harvard
JFK Library
Lexington and Concord
The North Church
Freedom Trail
Cheers
the John Adams house
the USS Constitution
The Battle of Bunker Hill

So many choices and so little time. I'll have to do some research and find out what we will have time for.

4 comments:

  1. But, once again, you're strapped for time. So, once again, (in the true spirit of Thoreau) you'd have to reflect QUICKLY while there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course if there was duck hunting available on the pond, it might make the trip more worth while...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And your Dad said there was nothing he was interested in there. Thus the offer to enjoy your kids!

    ReplyDelete